CloudPBX Platform Update
The CloudPBX platform has received a major upgrade today to give all customers access to many new features that are listed below.
Desktop Softphone v5
An update of the existing Cloud Communicator Desktop Soft Client – offering a cleaner more user-friendly interface and features for PC & Mac, including:
- Audio and video calling,
- Presence (including setting presence status),
- Manage voicemail,
- Group chat.
Mobile Softphone v5
New Mobile Soft Client that will enable users to extend the use of Cloud PBX to their mobile device with features including:
- Call management features including mute, hold, transfer, speaker phone and call forwarding,
- Contacts and favorites management,
- Ability to manage conference calls,
- Access and manage voicemail.
Improvements to the usability of the Cloud PBX end-user portal – which enables users to:
- Manage username,
- Password and PIN details,
- Access an extension user directory,
- Access and listen to voicemail
- View call log history details.
Notes For Customers
All these upgrades have been carried out for all customer accounts today the 3rd August 2020. These new features will be available to all current customers and new customers.
I’m A Current Customer How Can Active These New Features On My Account?
If current customers would like to take advantage of these new features & activate them on your account please contact your sales agent to process your activation requests.
Offers With Upgrades?
Some partners may choose to do promo offers with upgrades. Please see their website(s) for Terms & Conditions: